Saturday, September 26, 2009

A sad reality

I am not pleased by what I am going to say... But it must be said.
Here is a very nice place just in the back of my yard...



Nice, isn't it ? This little creek could be so peaceful ! Could be...
But have a look closer !
Here is what the water carries all along its course:


























Don't misunderstand me. I don't judge. I am accusing anybody.
I even know that it have been the same, exactly the same, in my own country, years ago.
And it took a while to the people to understand that they were destroying their own land.
Creating such a mess in the environment that it cost a lot of money, effort, patience, to repair the mistakes we've done.
May the Indonesian people understand it, take us as an example to not follow,
and clean their so beautiful land...




No comments: